2016年10月15日星期六

An interesting example of tea spread and culture changing


An interesting example of tea spread and culture changing

When I got this tea, I believe the packing designer is not Chinese but a romantic westerner who is familiar with Chinese and Japanese culture.

This ripe puerh tea is named dark mistress, which has two meanings for me. First, compared with other ripe peurh tea bricks which contains some buds, this whole leaves ripe puerh tea brick is dark color, like a beautiful lover who accompanies you no matter you are happy or sad. Second, compared with raw puerh tea, ripe puerh tea has function of stomach care like your mistress cooks health delicious food for you and takes care of you.


I like the girl and her black hair, cheongsam, and fan very much. Including the red dragon, all these elements originate from China, but we can feel the style is not traditional Chinese culture. Even I am not very familiar Japanese culture, I think it is Japanese cartoon style.

In short, I like this packing very much, it is really interesting example of tea spread and culture changing.
where to buy high quality puerh tea

没有评论:

发表评论